Click on the “Start” button at the bottom of the Odin application when you’re ready. Today in this tutorial, I will show you How to Install Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra. If you have a Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra smartphone with you, then you can follow this guide till the end. If you have any issue following this Odin flashing tool tutorial for Samsung, please, feel free to drop a feedback and I will quickly respond. Thank you for recover file deleted from usb such valuable information! This is a step by step tutorial to help you install firmware via NetOdin to your Samsung Gear Frontier, Galaxy Watch etc. Before you proceed, make sure you enable developer option and OEM unlock on your Samsung Galaxy phone.
The ROM is very similar to OxygenOS and brings a lot of customizability options to the point that you might feel overwhelmed. The ROM recently updated its source code for Android 13. Among the custom ROMs, Xtended is one of the few to have support for a long list of devices.
- You can replace it with TWRP Recovery to gain access to internal of Android smartphone or tablet.
- In the next step select the extracted firmware files (done in step-3) corresponding to each buttons in the odin app.
- Also, there can be multiple variants of the same device based on carrier, region, etc. so keep this in mind too.
- To access the custom recovery, press volume up+power home to enter recovery mode.
- Do note that there are a few programs that use what is essentially stock Android without using that terminology.
- This is a consideration when developing an Android-based ROM for privacy and security-focused crowd.
The easiest way is to use the built-in backup and restore stock ROM (firmware) features of your Android phone or tablet. You can also use third-party tools to backup and restore app data.
Above all you need to download and install Dr.Fone on your Windows or Mac. Connect your Android to your PC and run the software. Your device will be recognized and the main interface of Dr.Fone will show up. After locating it, copy all the files in your Android device before finishing the upgrade firmware, otherwise the file will be gone.